“There is a Crack in everything. That’s how the light gets in.”Leonard Cohen
- Individual, couple, family sessions.
My main goal is to improve your emotional and psychological well-being.
My method: From constructivism, I integrate cognitive, systemic, and emotion-focused interventions.
This means I will help you to understand your own psychological and emotional processes, using talk therapy, focusing on bodily experiences, and through playful excercises.
Some of the major benefits of seeking psychotherapy are:
- Better health
- Improved relationships
- A safe space where you can talk with a neutral person
- Find alternative ways or perspectives
Below I will mention the most common reasons why people contact me for help.
- Depression, anxiety and stress.
- Phobias or obsessions.
- Relationship problems (e.g. partner, family, friends).
- Job related stress and burnout.
- Damaged self-esteem or lack of self-confidence.
- Abuse and other traumatic experiences.
- Emotional issues.
- Personal development.
- Frequent and intense sadness.
- Fears, phobias or obsessive behaviour.
- Problems with motivation, attention, concentration or hyperactivity.
- Risk behaviour (eating disorder, sexual risk behavior, alcohol/drug abuse, aggressive behaviour, self harm, suicidal thoughts).
- Identity crisis.
- Difficult relationships (partner, friends, family).
- Difficulties at school such as bullying, poor marks, career choices.
- Loss and separation.
- Problems related to attention, concentration, motivation or hyperactivity.
- Angry, aggressive, oppositional behaviour.
- Problems at school (e.g. performance, social interaction, bullying).
- Expressions of acute sadness (e.g. sadness, withdrawal, depression, isolation).
- Autistic behaviour.
- Constant or rapid mood changes.
- Loss, grief, and separation.
- Traumatic events or difficult transitions in life such as divorce or moving.
- Feels like he or she can’t control own emotions.
- Fears, phobias, or obsessive behaviour.